Saturday, April 27, 2013

First!




...and thus began the mighty hero's EPIC experimentation with Blogging.

I've been wanting to do something like this for a long time but could never get it off the ground. Each time I would start by writing layout HTML tags and monkeying with style sheet, full indenting to finish the initial site so I can began posting my "amazing content." As it turns out, building a website from scratch is a painfully tedious and time consuming endeavor when you have zero web design training. All my previous attempts were doomed to fail.

Today while checking my email Google recommended that I try their "blogger" product. I figured it's time to give this website thing another shot. All posting content with minimal formatting frustration.

Purpose of Blog: Primary, to share my interest and ideas with the general public. Have a blog is also a good way for me to work on my writing skills on a regular basis.  

Declaimer: I apologize for whatever grammatical and spelling errors that exist in this post and anywhere else in my blog. Currently, I'm dong all my own proof reading and I'm not very good at it. Feel free to email or message me any mistakes and I'll to my best to fix them as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment